Semi-Permanent Fantasy Hair Color
Dyed and gone to Unicorn Heaven! Lime Crime Tints ultra-conditioning formula leaves a light wash of color to add a kick of cool to your hair. Pastel, muted, and lighter shades are in the tints range.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- DIY-friendly, damage-free formula
- Works best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair
- Results may vary
- Always do a patch and strand test beforehand
For some serious fantasy color that is vegan and cruelty-free, look to Lime Crime. The brand's Unicorn Hair Dyes give you the colors you crave while protecting and softening strands. The delicious scent is just the icing on top.
Unicorn Hair Tints transform hair into a rainbow of magical shades while leaving strands silky smooth and smelling sweet. The watercolor effect of Tints leaves a soft wash of color on pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair. Results may vary depending on the color and condition of hair.
WHAT IT DOES: Turns you into a real-life unicorn! Deep-conditions while depositing color. Long-lasting color that fades gracefully.
WHAT IT WON'T DO: Damage your hair. Ever!
HOW IT WORKS
You'll need: gloves, applicator brush, clips, bowl, and an old t-shirt or cape. Cover all surfaces you do not want to get hair dye on as Unicorn Hair can permanently stain surfaces and fabric.
- For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. Tints work best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair.
- Wear protective gloves and pour desired amount into a bowl.
- Section hair into 4 even sections (front to back & side to side) and secure with clips. Work in 1 inch wide strands. Apply color evenly from root to tip with applicator brush. Begin at the root of the hair, applying color evenly through to the ends. Massage each strand with fingers, root to tip, to ensure even distribution of color.
- Leave Tints in for 45 minutes. No heat/cap required. For more intense, longer-lasting results, leave color in for 1-2 hours. Don't worry, Unicorn Hair will not damage your hair, as it does not contain any harsh chemicals or bleach!
- Rinse hair in cool to lukewarm water until hair feels clean. More intense shades may not rinse clear for the first few washes. Do not shampoo. Conditioner optional.
- Style to your liking and enjoy your new Unicorn Hair!
Always do a patch and strand test to make sure you feel comfortable using Unicorn Hair, & to determine the color saturation you like.
Warning: Unicorn Hair is ready to use; do not mix with developers, lighteners, or any permanent hair colorant. May temporarily stain skin and permanently stain fabric. Always protect clothing and work space prior to application and wear gloves. Perform a preliminary patch test, as this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of product to clean/dry skin, such as on the nape of the neck or near the elbow. Allow patch to dry and leave undisturbed for 24 hours. Monitor area for any signs of redness or irritation; if any irritation occurs, discontinue use. This product is not intended for use anywhere on the face or in the immediate eye area. It must not be used to dye eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause harm to the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.